LEMON BASIL SEED - NON-GMO - COUNTRY CREEK LLC
This variant is currently sold out
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- A unique herb with a lemon scent and the Anise flavor of basil.
- An herb that is easy to grow and care for.
- Provides a tangy, tantalizing flavor that is delicious in many dishes.
- Use this unique herb in soups, curries, salads and more!
- Free Shipping! Every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags!
Lemon basil takes the essence of lemon with the sweet anise flavor of Basil to make one unique herb experience. This variety is easy to grow, provided you have plenty of sun and heat. Growing Lemon Basil provides fans of this herb with a tangy, tantalizing flavor and scent that is excellent in many international and regional dishes. As an added bonus to its unique scent and flavor, Lemon Basil is easy to care for and grow. In northern climates, sow seeds indoors at least 6 weeks before the last expected frost for best results when growing lemon basil. Transplant outdoors when soil has warmed and plants have at least two sets of true leaves. Expect germination in 8 to 14 days. The plants tend to be leggy and spindly, but pinching them back when young can help them bush out. Basil needs average water and is naturally resistant to many pests. Lemon basil stems can grow to 20–40 cm You can use Lemon Basil in curries, soups, fish, stir-frys, chicken, and more!